The Department of Enterprise Trade and Employment has announced a further call for applications for financial assistance for retailers under the Online Retail Scheme.
Comparing to previous calls, this scheme has been modified in several ways, among them:
- The minimum project expenditure is €20,000. Applications with expenditure below €20,000 will be considered ineligible
- For first time applicants, the grant is calculated at a maximum of 80% of eligible expenditure of up to €80,000. The maximum grant available is up to €64,000
- For applicants who were awarded funding in the previous Online Retail scheme calls, the grant is calculated at a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure of up to €80,000. The maximum grant available is up to €40,000
- The companies may apply and be granted ORS funding more than twice and there is no 3-year rolling period limitation
- Some changes in evaluation criteria and weighting (including new standalone criterion “Internal Project Champion”)
The above list is not exhaustive, and retailers are encouraged to familiarise themselves with all the conditions outlined on our website before beginning the application.
- Key dates to note:
- Call open: 5th May
- Call close: 1st June at 12 pm (noon)
- Final Claim date: 4th November 2022
Please keep in mind that submitting a project requires two steps; a full proposal must include both an online application form submitted through Enterprise Ireland’s website and an email attachment including the company’s most recent two years of statutory accounts. Applications must be submitted by Call closure at 12 p.m. on June 1st 2022 in order to be considered legitimate. Applications submitted in any other format won’t be considered. The application form must have all sections fully filled. Enterprise Ireland will not consider applications from applicants who submit late or incomplete accounts.
There will be webinars outlining the application and evaluation process in the coming weeks.
For more information about the scheme go to: https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/funding-supports/Online-Retail/Online-Retail-Scheme/
If you’re interested in discussing how we can help you get online or improve your online presence, contact us at 0818 44 55 66, send an email to email@example.com, or schedule a call using the website hello.pharmacynet.ie